Noahide Torah Courses
Noahide Nations has conducted nearly 3000 live online Torah classes over the past 15 years. Many of these classes are available in audio recordings. Here are just some of these courses.
When God created man on the 6th day He wanted mankind to live in peace and harmony, through His Mercy. He gave Adam 6 instructions in order to live this way. After the flood He gave Noah a 7th. These are the Noahide Commandments.
Read More +
For Noahides, prayer is considered a mitzvah when performed in response to personal needs or circumstances.
Read More +
Develop a Torah Personality
Help for perfecting your relationship with HaShem and yourself.
Read More +
Listen To Noahide Laws & Life Cycle Class
Listen to the overview from a previous class from the Noahide Torah Study Yeshiva Course.
Read More +
Seek Torah Wisdom
Torah wisdom should always flow through you. Learn about Hashem and you will learn about yourself!
Read More +
Audio Torah Courses
Listen, Learn & Love Torah
Read More +
After The Flood
Ever wonder what happened when Noah and his family exited the Ark after the Flood?
Wisdom From Pirke Avot
Simon the Just…used to say,
“Upon three things the world stands:
On Torah, on (Divine) Service, and on Deeds of Lovingkindness.”
Pirke Avot 1:2
Ben Zoma said,
“Who is wise? The one who learns from all people…
“Who is mighty? The one who subdues the evil inclination…
“Who is rich? The one who rejoices in his portion….
“Who is honored? The one who honors other human beings….”
Pirke Avot 4:1
The Most Important Part of Studying Torah
The most important element in validating interpretations of the written and oral Torah is the concept of Mesorah. Mesorah is the greatest proof to the authenticity of any concept, practice, or interpretation.
Although the seven Noahide laws have their origins in Adam and Noah, God chose to transmit and preserve them via Moses and the giving of the Torah at Sinai. This placed the Seven Mitzvos within the structure and system of Torah study and learning. Therefore, the seven Noahide laws must be interpreted and understood within the context of the Torah.
This point cannot be stressed enough: Jewish, and therefore Noahide, study and interpretation of the Torah is unique and unlike the study of any other religious texts.
The Truth About the Ger
Don't ever be afraid of seeking truth or speaking the truth, as it says in
Truthful lips will be established forever, But a lying tongue is only for a moment
Are Noahides Allowed to Pray?
For Noahides, prayer is considered a mitzvah when performed in response to personal needs or circumstances. If one experiences challenges for which he does not pray, his lack of response is tantamount to a denial of God as the sovereign ruler of all things and all events. When one does pray in such circumstances, it demonstrates reliance and belief in the Creator.
When a Noahide prays to give thanks or praise absent a personal need, he still receives reward for such prayer even though it is not of the same nature as prayer prompted by personal needs.
As with all personal prayers, there are no fixed texts for Noahide prayer. Since all Noahide prayer is essentially personal prayer, it is ideally expressed using sincere words from the heart.
Tools For Noahide Torah Study
The journey of Noahide Torah study is endless in depth and has no destination. You will realize this when your very essence proclaims, "the more I learn, the less I know"! Before you make this proclamation remember that it is a mitzvot for a Noahide to study the Noahide Laws and apply them in every aspect of their life. After you make that proclamation you will realize and appreciate why it is a mitzvot for a Noahide to study the Noahide Laws and apply them. The study of Torah is what gives us our awe of the Creator. The more we study the more awe we gain.
NOAHIDE NATIONS GENERAL FUND
- Category: PROJECT CHESED
- Hits: 15172
Noahide Nations will be celebrating 10 years as a 501(c)3 organization. Noahide Nations has been the most active Noahide organization, during our first ten years, dedicated to bringing the Noahide Laws back to Mankind. This is truly a difficult but Holy journey for all of us but with your support of this journey we will all reach levels never seen before in our time. Listed below you will find some past projects as well as some of our currently active projects.
Donating to the Noahide Nations General Fund not only helps to support some of the projects listed below but also helps us pay our basic monthly expenses. This would include office rent, office supplies, monthly server and web hosting costs, computer hardware and software needs, Noahide conferences both regional and world events, professionals who provide us with a myriad of skills necessary to continue the running of Noahide Nations and, quite frankly, more than I can list here.
Some Currently Active Projects
- Yeshiva taught Noahide Laws Course – In February of 2015 Noahide Nations was approached by Yeshiva Pirchei Shoshanim with the idea of creating a Noahide Laws coursed based on the sources that are used by mainstream Orthodox Judaism that have determined both Noahide and Jewish Halacha (law) for the past 2000 years.
In April of 2015 we launched our first class with 22 students. The material presented in the course was researched by a team of poskim (Judges); those findings went to an oversight committee made up of poskim and then finalized by the oversight committee and Director of the Yeshiva Program who is also a posek. This is what was taught to this first class of students.
There were 65 classes, 4 exams, and about 100 hours of class time. On May 17th, 2015 there will be a graduation ceremony for 17 graduates who succeeded in passing the course. There were also two Rabbis who passed the course.
In March of 2015 the second class of 32 students began the course and will graduate in 2016. There are also Rabbis in this class.
- The Noahide Order (the Noahide Siddur) has been created and is currently at 237 pages. Upon completion Noahide Nations will be publishing the book for Noahide communities around the world. The Noahide Order was created out of the sources the poskim researched and some of the book will have blessing a prayers added by the alumni of the Noahide Laws Course.
- Noahide Sources Book – Noahide Nations and Pirchei Shoshanim will author and publish a book with every source of Noahide material. These sources are only based on the Mesorah as has been done for the past 2000 plus years.
- Noahide Nations’ “Soul Connection” singles site - A website for Noahides to communicate with other singles who are searching for their soulmate. In less than a year this site has produced three weddings, 2 engagements and one near engagement, at least that we are aware of. If you are a single Noahide we hope you will visit the Soul Connections site. You never know until you go!
- Noahide Nations Nagid Clergy Project – The first graduation class from the Yeshiva taught Noahide Laws Course have qualified to apply for the Nagid Program. Under Noahide Nations they will be, legally, be able to marry Noahides, have prison ministries, visit the sick in hospitals, conduct Noahide funerals, begin a chaplaincy program for roles in civilian life and the military, and more. For more info on the Nagid Program.
- Other ongoing projects are the Connections Newsletter, Noahide Nation Facebook discussion page, the Noahide Nations Business Facebook page, our Yahoo Group and much more.
- Next >>